Applications for the 2019 Convergence will open in February 2019.
We grew a lot this year! To catch up, this year’s two week residency has been cancelled so that Indy Convergence can focus on our building and growing the organization. By taking this time we will able to continue to provide the best, most supportive, and productive environment possible for our participants in the future. If you are interested in supporting Indy Convergence as we grow by volunteering or becoming a member of our board please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow us on social media for the most up to date information about events and workshops!
Indy, LDN: A new Convergence sponsored by The Arts Project in London, Ontario debuting in summer 2018.
Indy Convergence is free to all artists who attend. We charge a small application fee to offset administrative costs and ask all participants (returning, new, local and visiting artists) to make a fully refundable deposit of $300. This secures your place at IC, your housing, and allows us to replace you on short notice if you are suddenly unable to attend. We will return or shred your check on the first day of each Convergence- they will not be cashed.
All participants must make their own travel arrangements to Indianapolis. Indy Convergence provides the folowing:
- rehearsal and workshop space
- project materials
- technical assistance and equipment,
- assistance with local travel
- some meals while in Indianapolis
See participant page for more details on what to expect as part of IC.
- If you missed the link on the application form to submit your application fee, you can click here directly to submit your Application Fee
- If you’d like to submit payment with an alternative to paypal, please contact Caitlin at email@example.com.
- If you missed the link on the application to submit your headshot, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.