We’re back for 2019!
Applications for our signature two-week residency are open now through MARCH 15 (extended!) Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about the residency or your application. The residency dates this year are June 3-14 in Indianapolis, IN.
Indy, LDN: A new Convergence sponsored by The Arts Project in London, Ontario debuting in summer 2018.
Indy Convergence is free to attend. We charge a $20 application fee to offset administrative costs and ask all participants (returning, new, local and visiting artists) to make a fully refundable deposit of $300. This secures your place at IC, your housing, and allows us to replace you on short notice if you are suddenly unable to attend. We will return or shred your check on the first day of each Convergence- they will not be cashed.
All participants must make their own travel arrangements to Indianapolis. Indy Convergence provides the following:
- rehearsal and workshop space
- project materials
- technical assistance and equipment
- assistance with local travel (shared rides , bus fees or ride service fees will not be covered by Indy Convergence)
- some meals while in Indianapolis
(If you are not able to open or use the online form please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a PDF or Word version)
See participant page for more details on what to expect as part of IC.
- If you missed the link on the application form to submit your $20 application fee, you can click here directly to submit your Application Fee
- If you’d like to submit payment with an alternative to paypal, please contact Caitlin at email@example.com.
If you missed the link on the application to submit your headshot, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.